Vogel Bros. Madison
5460 Fen Oak Dr
Madison, WI 53718
Are you an experienced Marketing Associate who’s ready to help build customers’ dreams? Do you value making a difference in your community and in the lives of those around you? Then we’ve got the opportunity for you!
Currently we are seeking an experienced, driven Marketing Associate to join Vogel Bros.’ Madison, WI office. The ideal candidate will have 5 years of Marketing experience. This position will be to support all business development and company branding efforts to improve Vogel Bros. market position and achieve business goals. You are responsible for ensuring that the company’s brand, core values and culture are reflected across a wide range of communications, both internal and external, and that all marketing goals are met in a timely and efficient manner.
As an award-winning, multi-generational construction services company, Vogel Bros. Building Co. attributes its success and longevity to the values and beliefs that have been shared throughout the generations. Our lean culture is embodied in our employees, always striving to embrace innovation and offer creative solutions in order to be the employer of choice as well as our customer’s champion. When we bring on new people to our team, we do so conscientiously and with the goal of adding a team player who’s passionate about doing what it takes to grow and develop the company and the people around them.
Typical Marketing Associate responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- In collaboration with the Vice President and Director of Business Development, establish and implement the marketing plan goals, objectives, budget, and timeline
- Develop, organize, maintain, and periodically refresh the company’s brand, image in all marketing materials, website, social media, and print including profile sheets, brochures, resumes, photographs, and presentations
- Lead the response to customer requests for information, qualifications, and proposals by engaging management and operations staff members in identifying strategies, determining client hot buttons and highlighting Vogel Bros.’ competitive advantages
- Develop and implement compelling customer contact strategies including the use of social media
- Develop dynamic marketing tools to focus Vogel Bros. message to expand our customer base and target ideal customers
- Conduct market research to facilitate the development of business and marketing strategies
- Publish press releases, company news events and lead article development for technical publications
- Identify Construction Industry and Community Award opportunities and prepare submittal materials
- Develop strategies for, and coordinate special events and direct marketing efforts
- Represent Vogel Bros. as a member of Construction industry related organizations and networking groups
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or Communications and five years of experience in marketing/business development for a construction, architectural or engineering firm or equivalent education and experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite 5 (CS5), Microsoft Office Suite, CRM software and social media
- Graphic design skills
- Time management and prioritization skills including ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Facilitate marketing meetings and interview team preparation
- Organization and filing of both electronic and printed marketing and business development materials
- Ability to lift 25 pounds without assistance
- Ability to talk clearly and have hearing acuity sufficient to conduct normal business
- Lead with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Accommodate the pressures of multiple deadlines and last-minute changes
- Work well with others
- Be on time for work and meetings
- Competitive salary with potential for additional compensation incentives and bonuses
- Paid time off to use however you’d like (vacations, sick time, etc.)
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with potential of company match, up to 5%
- Health and dental insurance, beginning the first of the month following date of hire
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Dress-for-your-day approach to our dress code
- Company events, such as: Family picnics, Monthly catered staff lunches, annual United Way campaign, and more!
- Personal and professional development opportunities, with frequent feedback as well as annual performance appraisals
- NEW office building with onsite features such as: Fitness Center, Floor-to-ceiling windows with views of wildlife, and State of the art A/V technology for optimal conferencing and meetings.
Our Employment Policy
Vogel Bros. Building Co. is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all employees. It is our policy to seek and employ the best qualified personnel in all positions and to ensure equal opportunity for employment to all individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, veteran disability, national origin, ancestry and/or any other discriminatory basis prohibited by state or federal law. The Company will ensure that all personnel actions such as compensation, benefits, transfers, hiring, promotions, layoffs, return from layoffs, demotions, dismissals, recruitment, selection for training, including apprenticeship, will be administered in a manner consistent with the Company’s commitment to equal employment for all individuals.
Vogel Bros. is a drug-free workplace. Successful completion of a drug test is a condition of employment.