Newsroom

/Newsroom/
­

Better People = Better Builders

Learn more about our culture, employees and investment in the community.

Safety & Continuous Learning

Posted on March 20, 2019

By Daniel Vogel, Safety Specialist Vogel Bros. is a continuous learning organization and believes people are the key to our success. Training and education are at the foundation of this belief, which is why the Safety Department has planned a series of events emphasizing this concept. We kicked off 2019 with a company-wide HazCom Stand-Down [...]

Improving Our Serve: Attitude

Posted on March 6, 2019

By Mark Rounds, VP of Corporate Development One of the fundamental beliefs at Vogel Bros. is “We are in control of our attitudes.” As we fulfill our mission to serve the people in our communities, we adorn an outward mindset that puts the focus on others and not ourselves. We begin with a positive attitude [...]

Exercise Safety Tips

Posted on February 27, 2019

By Vogel Bros. Safety Department Vogel Bros. values being a safe, ethical and caring company. One way we achieve this is by promoting healthy minds, bodies and spirits. Working out and exercising is important to your physical, mental and emotional health, but can pose serious risks to novices, those coming out of a prolonged period [...]

The Power of SMART Resolutions

Posted on February 20, 2019

By Vogel Bros. Safety Department The start of the new year means new resolutions. But did you know that about 40% of people who make resolutions give up on them by February? While the reasons behind abandoning the resolutions are vast, one way to make sure you’re part of the other 60% is by making [...]

Exciting News!

Posted on February 13, 2019

We are pleased to announce the promotion of Gage Vincent, EI to Project Manager! Gage had worked as a carpenter, equipment operator and project coordinator before joining Vogel Bros. as an intern during the summer of 2015. Following graduation from University of FL - Gainesville in December of that year, Gage joined the team full [...]

Supporting Safety in Our Community

Posted on January 23, 2019

By Daniel Vogel, Safety Specialist Pasco Anglers is a club in Pasco County, FL that is dedicated to promoting youth fishing and education for individuals in grades 7-12. The anglers participate in monthly tournaments and the club has placed a premium on safety during these events. One of the main club rules requires all of [...]